Practice Lead - TA Specialist at Gi Group - Elixir Consulting
Views:902 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Category Manager - Domestic Appliances (6-10 yrs)
- Manage a portfolio of home care or kitchen care category with full Top-line and Bottom-line responsibilities. Own Revenue, P&L, Market Share, Product Portfolio & Mix, Supply Chain, Marketing Initiatives, Sales Out and Programs for the Business.
- Drive 4P initiatives for the product category.
- Strategize New Product Introductions, Product Launches and GTM Plans.
- Create and execute Long, Mid- and Short-term business objectives, plans for the Category.
- Enable Go-to-market team to meet the Category Sales targets and drive preference for the Brand.
- Work with GTM, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Legal, Compliance and Channel Partners to ensure all deliverable metrics are met QoQ.
- Design and Execute Trainings for Internal and External Stakeholders for the Product Value Proposition.
- Category Management: Development of product roadmap, pricing, promotions and GTM strategy with P&L ownership. Responsible for end-to-end Product life cycle management.
- Category Marketing: Collaborate with marketing team to create compelling product marketing collateral for product KSPs, target market segment, value proposition, competitive landscape and product positioning.
- 7-10 years' experience in end to end category management with hands-on P&L management.
- Experience of product roadmap, launches, product lifecycle management.
- Education: Any bachelor's degree + MBA is mandatory
- Prior experience in a sales stint is desirable.