Associate Recruitment Consultant at Aurion
Views:342 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Category Management Role - Gems & Jewellery (3-6 yrs)
Purely into sales & BD, revenue generation, margin, inventory management, handling P&L account, Plan and execute brand campaigns, and not into Brand Marketing
This role will be responsible for driving sales through eCommerce platform for the categories
The person would be the business owner for his/ her categories. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding, and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
Responsibilities / Deliverables :
Driving Sales :
- Responsible for top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Manage website content to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
Monitoring Brand performance:
- Negotiate budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Plan and execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Report performance against key metrics in approved formats
Improve customer experience and retention:
- Develop processes and procedures to drive customer retention
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency;
- Analyse user experience across channels and touch points through web analytics and determine potential improvements
Experience: - Minimum 4-6 years of experience and at least 3 years of Category management experience with Leading Retail/ Ecommerce / beauty industry.
- Must have a bachelor's/Master's degree in any stream.
- MBA will be strongly preferred.
- Negotiation Skills
- Execution Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Analytical skills
- Business presentation skills