Category Head - Shirts (8-15 yrs)
Category Head - Shirts
- Responsible for E2E management (P&L, sourcing, costing, etc.) of the category.
- Contribute up to 10-12% of the revenue.
- Develop and implement effective marketing and sales strategies
- Responsible for building strong relationships with all the vendors
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- The team would consist of trainees and asst. managers.
- There will be an overlapping with the current person. The person would work side-by-side with the current manager.
Requirements and skills :
- Experience in Woven textile category would be preferred
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes
- NIFT (or similar college) graduates would be preferred.
- 8+ years of applicable professional experience
- Should possess strong negotiation skills and can arrive at win-win solutions with partners.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, prepare, and execute strategic business plans.
- Strong Mentor with a good understanding of how to develop a team.
- Highly organized with an ability to predict and maximize trends.