Category Head - Shirts (8-15 yrs)
Category Head - Shirts
- Responsible for E2E management (P&L, sourcing, costing, etc.) of the category.
- Contribute up to 10-12% of the revenue.
- Develop and implement effective marketing and sales strategies
- Responsible for building strong relationships with all the vendors
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- The team would consist of trainees and asst. managers.
- There will be an overlapping with the current person. The person would work side-by-side with the current manager.
Requirements and skills :
- Experience in Woven textile category would be preferred
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes
- NIFT (or similar college) graduates would be preferred.
- 8+ years of applicable professional experience
- Should possess strong negotiation skills and can arrive at win-win solutions with partners.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, prepare, and execute strategic business plans.
- Strong Mentor with a good understanding of how to develop a team.
- Highly organized with an ability to predict and maximize trends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.