Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:669 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Category Head - Sales - Devices (7-18 yrs)
Reports to (Position): National Sales Head
(The primary purpose or objectives and an overall description of the position) Key Objective:
- Identification & selection of channel partner
- Top line/ target
- Price Structure
- Coordination with logistics
- Accounts reconciliation
- Man management
List the Duties & Responsibilities :
(That are significant in achieving the objectives of the job) Business Development - New Client Acquisition
- Developing sales plans designed to assure achievement of agreed targets.
- Formulating strategies & reaching out to the unexplored market segments for business expansion implementing strategies for acquiring business from associations and using the potential of existing accounts.
Key Account Management
- Identifying prospective clients in the assigned territories/categories, generating business from the existing clientele, thereby achieving business targets.
- Building & maintaining healthy business relations with clients, maximizing customer satisfaction by meeting service & delivery norms.
- Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in sales management and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Conducting weekly reviews, setting up sales objectives and designing or streamlining processes to ensure smooth functioning of sales operation.
- Training the team & ensuring adherence to the norms; reviewing quarterly performance of sales team in the region for reporting to top management.
(Minimum relevant or equivalent industry experience required. Please also state what might be desirous/ advantageous)
- Previous working experience as a category manager - minimum 10 years
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Availability to travel as needed
- Age Criteria : less than 35
Academia (The minimum/ critical qualifications you deem necessary for this profile) - MBA / BTech with strong academic back ground.
Personal Attributes - Highly self-motivated and directed to work in unstructured start up
- Scenario to build and create business.
- Strong relationship skills
- Keen attention to details with strong process management skills
- High bias for quality execution & speed
- Superior market knowledge with strong grip on customer and
- Ability to motivate teams to work on common set goals.
- Adaptable, transparent and high on integrity, easy to work with