Research Associate & IT Executive at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:7048 Applications:846 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Category Head - Marketing - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Strategy, planning, and implementation for all brands and products.
- Categories would include a mix of new brand work, new category work-and existing brands new category work
- Developing new products and strengthening the current product portfolio.
- Developing and launching new products in the category.
- Ensuring top line and profitability.
- Promotion of brand, Planning and developing marketing strategies.
- Initiating and executing activities for pre launch & Launch plans.
- Executing promotional/communication plans across all ATL/BTL activities.
- Responsible for developing and defining consumer insight driven marketing mix and product portfolio.
- End to end responsibility for new category/product development and new category/product launches.
- Responsibilities would also include driving strategy, planning, top line, budget management & bottom line for above.
- Interact with the Activation team and form a strong partnership to grow category/Brand.
- Brand positioning and product range architecture strategy formulation.
- Driving market research, consumer insights and business analytics.
- Define brand development on the specific category of products.
- Follow up on the entire product development process.
We invite applications from MBAs from the leading Premier B Schools 2004 to 2008 Batch with hands-on experience in Category Management / Marketing/ Brand Management/ Category development in a renowned FMCG Organization. Must have handled brands in the personal care /skincare / /hair care category.