Founder at TechClinic Connect Pvt Ltd
Views:1254 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Category Head - Healthcare (1-20 yrs)
About us - Techclinic is fastest growing, profitable, bootstrapped startup. We are on mission to make quality healthcare accessible.
We are 800cr company with 70cr ARR with profit margin of 25%. We are 600 people strong company. We started a year back.
- You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal.
- An excellent category Head must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment. They must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles. Exceptional communication skills are also key for category Head.
- The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
- The role of the Category Head is to execute the website's and multi-channel initiatives corporate wide to maximize revenue, profits and our customers' experience for assigned business segment and Work cross-functionally and with Senior Management to ensure efficient and effective execution of strategy and roadmap
- Creating and developing a long-term plan and strategy for development of the category.
- Develop strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams.
- End to end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer.
- P&L owner for the group of categories managed.
- Team Management: manage a team of Category Owners, Catalogue, and Vendor Acquisition resources. Develop and coach team.
- Manage Portfolio of Categories: New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, Managing product portfolio and inventory management. Shape long term portfolio expansion built on macro trends.
- Customer management: Managing key customer relationships, developing multiple channels, optimizing omni channel sales- through mix of online and offline sales.
- Marketing: Manages and optimizes marketing spends on the category group. Working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Category Analytics: proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute