Senior Talent Acquisition Role at Career Point
Views:910 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Category Head - FMCG (6-12 yrs)
1. Primary responsibility for achieving long term and short term business objectives of Brand:
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate market trends, consumer / customer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify new opportunities for the brands.
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate brand performance and customer and consumer feedback to ensure that the marketing mix is aligned to meet changing customer / consumer needs. Liaise with other areas of the organisation (R&D, manufacturing) to implement these changes
- Understand market research needs for the brands and develop / execute a market research road map. Ensure market research done is utilized meaningfully to achieve business objectives
- Develop and ensure the execution of brand plans (includes communication development) to deliver the short term and long term business objectives (namely sales, market share, profitability and brand health) of the relevant group of brands.
- Monitor and influence demand forecasting; monitor sales and other brand metrics and adapt plans as required
- Develop and execute a healthy new product pipeline. This would include following the "stage and gate" process to launch new products as per plans.
- Effectively manage external interfaces (advertising agencies, media agencies, PR agencies and market research agencies) and internal interfaces (R&D, manufacturing, SCM, market research, sales), and lead cross functional teams to deliver on brand objectives
- Monitor and ensure brand profitability
- Ensure that the marketing support budgets are effectively utilized and appropriately accounted for.
2. Supporting responsibilities:
- Support VP - Marketing in creating an annual marketing strategy and developing annual sales, profitability and marketing expenditure budgets for brand / group of brands
- Support / contribute to functional and organizational projects when required
3. People Management:
- Role has a team of 3 reporting to the position. As their Manager, the requirement is to
- Ensure performance management for his team (goal setting, mid-year review, annual review)
- Develop and execute individual development plans (IDP) (training & development needs) for the team with support from HR team, including on-the-job coaching
- Ensure high levels of engagement and productivity for the team