Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1228 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Category Head - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Budgeting & Performance
- Draw up an Annual Operating Plan for each variant under the portfolio. The annual operating plan should include EBP, Volume, Marketing Spends.
- Draw up & execute on a detailed brand plan covering each activity & campaigns listed under annual operating plan in order to consistently grow the business through proper allocation of funds against the most important volume & brand levers.
- Review the brand plan on quarterly basis for course correction against targets set forth in Annual Operating Plan.
- Develop and implement short and long-term channel strategy to drive growth in selective distribution through on-premise & off-premise trade channels.
- Manage and grow brand's portfolio of variants and sub brands in terms of reach, awareness and volume.
- Guide the positioning of each brand variant in the portfolio by defining the core product attributes, key customer segments, unique proposition & reason to exist.
- Maximize market share for each consumer segment through an effective mix of market selection, SKU mix, pricing, channel selection, consumer promos & trial generation.
- Design all consumer marketing campaigns for the portfolio across ATL, BTL, Digital, Trade On-premise, Off-premise & QCOs.
- Develop & Implement right channel marketing strategy for each variant to drive growth in relevant point or sale.
- Drive the target trial and volume number through effective use of consumer promos, sampling, events etc. for the portfolio.
- Conduct Brand Variant level research for identifying product market fit, key consumer segments, Occasions etc. for winning market share.
- Design & implement campaigns for the new product and SKU launch