Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:2055 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Category Head - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Budgeting & Performance
- Draw up an Annual Operating Plan for each variant under the portfolio. The annual operating plan should include EBP, Volume, Marketing Spends.
- Draw up & execute on a detailed brand plan covering each activity & campaigns listed under annual operating plan in order to consistently grow the business through proper allocation of funds against the most important volume & brand levers.
- Review the brand plan on quarterly basis for course correction against targets set forth in Annual Operating Plan.
- Develop and implement short and long-term channel strategy to drive growth in selective distribution through on-premise & off-premise trade channels.
- Manage and grow brand's portfolio of variants and sub brands in terms of reach, awareness and volume.
- Guide the positioning of each brand variant in the portfolio by defining the core product attributes, key customer segments, unique proposition & reason to exist.
- Maximize market share for each consumer segment through an effective mix of market selection, SKU mix, pricing, channel selection, consumer promos & trial generation.
- Design all consumer marketing campaigns for the portfolio across ATL, BTL, Digital, Trade On-premise, Off-premise & QCOs.
- Develop & Implement right channel marketing strategy for each variant to drive growth in relevant point or sale.
- Drive the target trial and volume number through effective use of consumer promos, sampling, events etc. for the portfolio.
- Conduct Brand Variant level research for identifying product market fit, key consumer segments, Occasions etc. for winning market share.
- Design & implement campaigns for the new product and SKU launch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.