Category Head - Electronics/FMCG/FMCD/Internet (8-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This is a P&L role for a major category at an electronics D2C major in India.
Our client is an Indian major that is growing from strength to strength in the FMCG/D2C space and with innovative strategies around sales and marketing, they have been one of the biggest names in the Indian market. They are looking for a Category Head for one of their portfolios who would take care of the P&L and build on the said business for the organization.
The incumbent would report into the founder and be responsible for:
- Creating and developing a long-term plan and strategy for development of the category.
- Develop strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams.
- End to end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer.
- P&L owner for the group of categories managed.
- Team Management: manage a team of Category Owners, Catalogue, and Vendor Acquisition resources. Develop and coach team.
- Manage Portfolio of Categories: New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, Managing product portfolio and inventory management. Shape long term portfolio expansion built on macro trends.
- Vendor management: vendor sourcing & management, vendor relationship management.
- Customer management: Managing key customer relationships, developing multiple channels, optimising omni channel sales- through mix of online and offline sales.
- Marketing: Manages and optimizes marketing spends on the category group. Working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Category Analytics: proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 10 years of category experience post MBA
- Proven track record of growing and scaling businesses in FMCG/CD/D2C set-up
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth and an opportunity towards wealth creation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.