Category Head - eCommerce - IIT/IIM/ISB (3-8 yrs)
Hiring for the role of a category leader/ P&L owner for one of our leading ecommerce clients, based out of Bangalore.
The role will involve
a) driving key initiatives/projects,
b) managing the day-to-day business by liaising with x-functional teams with a specific focus on operations.
- Be an integral part of the central category team in planning and roll out of key initiatives/projects related to new opportunities, processes, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Problem solve, build on roll-out plans, iterate, scale
- Work with x-functional teams in driving initiatives/projects to closure
- Improve on existing processes, including (but not limited to) using technology as a key lever in unlocking value
- Resource the initiatives/projects for the scale phase
- Periodically review stabilization and scale
b) Day-to-Day Operations
- Manage daily operations across cities with a specific focus on operations and transaction execution
- Co own category P&L
- Work with city and central teams in reviewing and tracking status on open items
- Periodic (weekly, monthly) Category Reviews
- Liaise with x-functional teams to update/drive requirements
- 1-2 years of consulting experience with top tier firm like McKinsey/ BCG/ Bain etc.
- Or category experience with any leading consumer ecommerce company like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
- 2+ years of operations work experience
- Hunger and hustle mandatory
- Graduate from top university (IIM, ISB, IIT)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.