Proprietor at Techno Placements
Views:348 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Category Head - Commodity Trading - Grains (6-18 yrs)
Requirement :- Category Head - Commodity Trading - Grains
- Responsible for designing and implementing commodity trading strategy line with the business strategy to ensure optimal sustainable growth-
- Ensure analysing Supply & Demand / Forecast estimates & Market Intelligence of commodity - Bimonthly S&D Analysis and provide timely insights for timely decision making
- Develop and implement process and procedures on Trading & Storage and share the required knowledge with the team members on a continued basis.
- Ensure periodic visits to customers / Traders / Regional Warehouse to obtain relevant market information, process compliance and maintaining cordial relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop & retain key Customer base for commodity trading and supply chain partnering ensuring long term business objectives.
- Implement, monitor & ensure Key Financial indicators as part of driving P&L responsibility.
- Ensure timely communication / collaboration with key internal stakeholders on ongoing basis in business reporting (MIS) and financial parameters.
- Provide timely update to the Head Procurement on opportunities / key issues / challenges for taking appropriate actions in mitigating / addressing the same.
- Ensure statutory & regulatory compliance in the business processes.
- Ensure continuous development of employees and are appropriately motivated to carry out their required responsibilities.
- Keep upto date of latest trends in the industry by effectively networking with internal / external stakeholders for proactive decision making.
Key Working Relationships Internal Corporate Customers- Head Procurement - Internal - Leadership Team
External - Govt Authorities Commodity Traders / Brokers- Finance Team
- Essential :- Exceptional Working knowledge of commodity trading & Procurement.
Minimum :- 6 years of commodity trading
- Excellent Analytical and commercial acumen.
- Proficiency in policy, process & Commercial terms formulation.
- Strong credibility and ethical compliance is must and Zero tolerance to unethical process / system.
- Good Communication verbal, written and Presentation skills, ability to express the thoughts logically and precisely. 8 Effective market / trader understanding.
Desirable :- Experience in handing overseas market., Multilingual (Hindi / other languages)
In-Depth understanding on commodity markets in domestic and overseas.
Job Location :- Coimbatore
If interested please send us your updated resume in word format.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.