Category Finance Manager - CA - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the biggest names in the FMCG space and owns nearly 300 brands across 30 countries. They are also rated amongst the top employers with regards to career progression, employee friendliness and training & development. Based out of their Mumbai HQ our client has launched an initiative to attract future women leaders in Finance. Ideal for women who want a rewarding/challenging career but are unable to work on a full time basis.
Job Description - Based out of Mumbai, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Business partner to one of the business units of the company
- Manage the financial accounting activities for subsidiaries of the organization.
- Manage consolidated financial reporting
- Lead audit on these financial statements
- Conduct operational financial review of all subsidiaries and ensure corporate governance and fiscal compliance of them
- Work as Risk manager and lead SOX compliance and manage control environment
- Drive control health meetings leveraging global control compliance capability and hold business accountable to zero tolerance and deficiency on financial controls
- Lead Compliance to Internal Control over Financial reporting as required by Companies Act 2013.
The Successful Candidate - You are a CA (top 50 rank holders - first attempt) with atleast 10+ years of experience. Experience of working in Consulting Firms (Delloite, KPMG, E&Y, PWC) followed by FMCG companies would be given first priority.
What's on Offer - Great Career Progression
- Great culture
- Extensive learning and development opportunity
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.