Catamaran - Manager - Finance (7-15 yrs)
- Finance Manager who will work directly with the senior leaders of the firm
What will you work on?
- Drive the finance function for the firm including accounting, compliance, financial reporting.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to fuel the growth of the firms operations
What are we looking for?
- Candidates with a great value system - believers in open-mindedness, meritocracy, fairness, integrity, transparency and accountability
- Ability to fit into a small, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced work environment
- Quick learners and self-starters, who are curious, who wonder why things are the way they are, who can think about the big picture and think big
- Individuals with strong analytical abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude is a must. The candidate should be willing to roll up the sleeves and be a good team player
Catamaran is a diversified investment firm that solely manages the assets of Mrs. Sudha Murty and Mr. Narayana Murthy, founder of Infosys
- Catamarans mission is to partner with and to invest in differentiated and financially sound businesses run by competent, committed and trustworthy entrepreneurs
- Our investments span public equity, venture capital, private equity and operational partnerships with global companies
What can you expect?
- Catamaran has a high quality team with domestic and foreign education/experience (MIT, Cornell, IIM, McKinsey, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, Standard Chartered)
- Catamaran retains the ethos of a small-knit entrepreneurial environment, where colleagues are encouraged to lead and take bottom-line responsibility
- Catamaran cares about the value-system and personalities of our team and encourages them to develop their interests and professional skills
- Shortlisted candidates will complete a written evaluation
- Final shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Catamaran team
- The position will be based out of Bangalore
- Chartered Accountant with consistency in academics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.