Views:873 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Catalog Manager - eCommerce (4-6 yrs)
Diversity Hiring - Female candidates and Candidates coming from career break.
About The Team :
The company is in Chennai is an integral part of the eCommerce company's online product life cycle and buying operations. The team's goal is to ensure the company remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team's primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide with the company's online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
About The Role :
- You will be responsible for Operations in Team which aims at supporting multiple categories that populate content for the company's Catalog and minimizing bad customer experience.
- We also work and collaborate with multiple internal company teams to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of products, and interact directly with company's internal customers across the globe to deliver to their requirements and work directly with the Category team to ensure the overall health of the processes is good.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others, outline procedures and instructions on work received, make time estimates on new jobs received, check accuracy/quality of content creation / population done by others, ensuring records are maintained accurately, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new team members.
- Responsible for meeting operational and business goals through leading a team and capacity planning through forecasting
- Troubleshoot and drive resolutions to ensure reliable and operationally effective flow of products; improve processes and reduce discrepancies
- Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, technology teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that affect vendor/catalog management workflows
- Drive appropriate data oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
- Manage stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes and escalations
- Ensure high quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization
- Execute specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement
- Manage Weekly Business Reviews (WBR)/Monthly Business Review (MBR)
Key Performance Areas:
- People Management (leadership, stakeholder management, team management, floor control and retention)
- Formulate, Implement, track career path & Individual Development Plans of each member in the team
- Metrics Management through regular reviews and delivering specific metric goals against targets
- Mentor and guide Associates, Sr. Associates and SMEs to manage quality, improve process efficiency, conceptualize, design and deliver trainings to the team
- Manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution
- Degree or higher in Operations, Business, Project Management, Engineering
- Minimum 4-6 years work experience with at least 2 years in managing people and interacting with customers /stake holders
- Has experience in managing critical operational processes, with SLA responsibility
- Understand basic and systematic approaches to manage projects/programs
- Knowledge on SQL (Intermediate), Macros, etc or prior experience of working/managing automations team would be an added advantage
- Understanding of customer experience, listening to customers' voice and work backwards to improve business process and operation
- Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environments and exposed to problem solving over emails/phones
- Experience in managing high priority queues
- Advanced proficiency in SQL,VBA & Python is a plus