Manager at Caspian Impact Investment Adviser Private Limited
Views:350 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Caspian Impact Investment - Assistant Company Secretary (1-5 yrs)
Job Purpose/ Description
Assistant CS is required to assist and help the Company Secretary or Compliance officer in their business as usual on a day-to-day basis. He/she is to work on the administrative and strategic part of the loan documentation for the new and existing customers. The CS/Compliance department is to ensure the timely and correct reporting to the regulators and registrars as per the statutory and regulatory requirements and Assistant CS is to provide the required assistance and coordination with other departments to ensure the said reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Updating NBFC Compliance requirement and assist in RBI Reporting Monthly, quarterly or annual reporting as required
- Filing Forms and Returns with Registrar of Companies As per the Companies Act or any other statutory requirements
- Maintaining Statutory Registers - As per the Companies Act or any other statutory requirements
- Updating Compliance Calendar of the Company
- Assist in Loan documentation and disbursement; - Drafting and vetting of the loan agreements, sanction letter and all other related documents to complete the documentation for loan disbursement
- Assisting in preparation of Board Folders, Attendance Registers and Minutes of the group companies
- Assisting in preparation of Annual Reports and Annual Returns of the group companies
- Assist in Internal Audit
- Assist in Loan documentation and disbursement - Drafting and vetting of the loan agreements, sanction letter and all other related documents to complete the documentation for loan disbursement. Managing storage and retrieval of the legal documents.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of exp as CS. Freshers can also apply provided, they have corporate experience during their internship.
- Education: CS with LLB, preferred
- Specialized knowledge /Skills: Good knowledge of Companies Act, filings with ROC.
- Professional Certification: Preference if any certificates in Company Laws or related
- Abilities: Good communication skills and to complete the work within provided timelines
Caspian Impact Investments
Caspian Debt (incorporated as Caspian Impact Investments Pvt Ltd) is a specialized debt vehicle registered as a non-banking finance company (NBFC) and backed by reputed investors like SIDBI Venture Capital, Gray Ghost Ventures (USA), FMO (Dutch Govt Development Finance Institution), DFC (USA), and Triodos Investment Management, apart from its promoter Caspian Equity. Over the past 7 years, Caspian Debt has provided debt finance of about INR 16 Bn to more than 140 small and medium corporate entities across several high impact sectors like food & agribusiness, financial inclusion, healthcare, clean energy, education, drinking water, etc. Caspian Debt takes an investment approach to lending.
Our loan ticket sizes range between INR 10-200 million. We provide a wide variety of financial products which include term loans, working capital, purchase order finance, bill discounting, receivables finance, revolving limits, venture debt, subordinated debt, guarantees, quasi-equity, etc. Unlike traditional lenders, Caspian Debt does not make lending decisions based on mortgage collateral but instead, depends upon business data and customised product structuring to make loans to high impact companies.
Caspian promotes meritocracy and is an equal opportunity employer. You will be an important part of our organization and will have a key role in our continuing success. Working as a team is critically important at Caspian. Our organization is lean and requires efficient solutions, unencumbered by excessive bureaucracy. As a result, we work together to find the most innovative answers, maintaining a very entrepreneurial environment.
We encourage you to visit our website at www.caspian.in for more information on the firm.