Manager at Caspian Impact Investment Adviser Private Limited
Views:656 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Caspian Impact Investment - Analyst/Associate - Finance & Accounts - CA (2-3 yrs)
Caspian Impact Investment - Analyst/Associate - Finance & Accounts
Job Purpose/Description :
Monitor day to day accounts, reporting and reconciliations, statutory compliances, preparation of financial statements and handling various audits.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Monitor day to day accounts and timely closure of Books of accounts.
- Overseeing monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Coordinate with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors and Tax Auditors
- Knowledge of IndAS reporting framework
- Prepare MIS for management reporting
- Overseeing RBI Returns and Reports
- Prepare various reconciliations
- Prepare variance analysis for actuals vs budgets
- Ensure compliance with Income Tax, TDS and GST Provisions and timely filing of returns
- Oversee payroll process and ensure compliance with EPF, ESI and other applicable regulations
- Address lender reporting and data requirement
- Handling foreign remittances
- Cross functional coordination
- Employee and vendor payables management
Qualifications that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position :
- Experience : 2-3 years
- Specialized knowledge /Skills : Industry work experience (preferably from Financial Services)
- Professional Certification : Chartered Accountant
- Abilities : Working in teams, attention to details, good communication
Caspian Impact Investments :
About Caspian Impact Investments :
- Caspian Impact Investments (CII) is specialized debt vehicle promoted by Caspian Advisors and backed by reputed investors like SIDBI Venture Capital, Gray Ghost Ventures (USA), FMO (Dutch Govt Development Finance Institution), OPIC (USA), Triodos Investment Management, etc. Over the past 5 years, CII has provided debt finance of about INR 12 Bn to more than 116 small and medium corporate entities across several high impact sectors like food & agribusiness, financial inclusion, healthcare, clean energy, education, drinking water, etc.
- CII takes an investment approach to lending. Our loan ticket sizes range between INR 10-200 million. We provide a wide variety of financial products which include term loans, working capital, purchase order finance, bill discounting, receivables finance, revolving limits, venture debt, subordinated debt, guarantees, quasi equity etc. Unlike traditional lenders, CII doesnt take lending decisions based on mortgage collateral but instead, depends upon data and customised product structuring to make loans to high impact companies.
- THE CASPIAN CULTURE Caspian is a meritocracy and is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment to all members of our team. You will be an important part of our organization and will have a key role in our continuing success. Working as a team is critically important at Caspian. Our organization is lean and requires efficient solutions, unencumbered by excessive bureaucracy. As a result, we work together to find the most innovative answers, maintaining an environment that is very entrepreneurial
- We encourage you to visit our website at www.caspian.in for more information on the firm.