Corporate HR at Casio India
Views:1053 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Casio - Senior Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Digital Marketing (4-9 yrs)
Senior Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Digital Marketing
Performance marketing on E-Com :
1. Make promotional plan & calendar of activities specific to achieve brand objectives using various paid & organic media formats on EC platforms.
2. Set up & optimize paid promotions on EC portals to grow SKU visibility and business.
3. Use new media formats, & update approach with changing market situations.
4. Keep the Casio brand & its SKUs on the TOM and lift SOV vs competition on EC platforms.
Customer Experience :
1. Analyze and improve customer purchase journey on the platform for CIC brands on platforms.
2. Need to enhance the consumer experience on various E-commerce sites and enhance brand visibility to be the leader in the category_A+ Content and Brand store
3. Create positive word of mouth on various Ecom platforms and regularly analyze reviews.
Reporting & Account Management :
1. Consistently review, analyze campaigns & document them in reports.
2. Monthly & Quarterly report creation for performance review. Include CPM and CPC both.
3. Learnings to be documented systematically - A/B tests, new creative performance and so on.
4. Continuously evaluate marketing initiatives & take corrective measures to optimize output.
5. Error-free, timely processing of platform-wise marketing invoices
Consumer behavior :
1. Regularly analyze consumer behavior w.r.t to media, content, future trends and competitior intelligence to improve Ecom marketing & overall business performance on platforms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.