Corporate HR at Casio India
Views:3660 Applications:571 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:327
Casio - Company Secretary/Legal (5-9 yrs)
1. Conducting Board Meetings and all related tasks-
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
- Convene AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments through consultants.
- Ensure policies, and regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the Board.
- Maintain statutory books including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
- Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports, and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers including lawyers and consultants.
2. Companies Act Secretarial Compliances
- Ensuring the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules ulations, and resolutions of both the Board and AGM's meetings including corporate governance practices.
- Providing support to Legal Department and Directors
3. Contract Management-
- Providing support in Drafting, vetting, and reviewing agreements
- Contract negotiation, working closely with stakeholders
- Risk identification by understanding business requirements and undertaking mitigation measures within defined timelines; Maintaining MIS, filing, and support in execution
4. Miscellaneous and routine work-
- Track and send contractually required notices/reports, trackers, etc. Preparing briefs, presentations, etc on need basis.
- Record keeping, forecasting/provisioning expenses, preparing approval forms/sanction notes, etc.
- Perform other assignments and duties as per guidance from the HOD / Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.