CEO at Cashwagon India Pvt Ltd
Views:6553 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Cashwagon - Manager - Accounts - CA (3-5 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Manager Accounts
Company Profile :
Cashwagon is a Market-leading short-term consumer loans provider that has recently begun an aggressive Asian expansion and are now entering the India market. The company's rapid growth is a result of prudent utilization of financial technology to access and service its market. The company provides instant and premium financial solutions in response to the everyday and immediate financial needs of the Indian people. Having an innovative and seamless approach, we are shaping a consumer lending industry in order to serve our customers with high business ethics and transparency.
Job Summary :
We are looking for a professional from the Financial Services industry to effectively spearhead the Accounts Team for India operations. This position would be responsible for the overall financial consolidation of the business, providing management reports related to budgeting and financial analysis in addition to his/her contribution towards the Project Management Office.
Job Description :
1. Day-to-day accounting and finance functions
2. Statutory Compliances
3. Banking and Fund Management
4. Monthly Closing of accounts and preparation of MIS, P&L, Balance sheets etc
5. Track major spends against budgets/job sheets; highlighting deviations (if any)
6. Tax compliances under GST, TDS, data Preparation and Return Filing
7. Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reconciliation of Collection Transactions with NBFC Partners
8. Liaise with all internal & external stakeholders/customers in preparing month on monthly payroll for the company, hence ensuring timely & accurate salary disbursements to all working employees.
9. Provide support to HR systems implementation & management as & when requested.
10.Document all processes stringently & deliberately
11.Develop and strengthen internal controls & processes within the organization
1. Chartered Accountant with 3-5 yrs (post qualification experience) in accounting and finance
2. Experience of corporate structures, corporate law, financial regulation, and financial governance
3. Candidate should be self-driven with analytical mind and process oriented.
4. A team player expected to work in the diversified environment.
5. Good in communication skills.
6. Ability to multi-task, work against deadlines, excel in several areas, sometimes unrelated to each other.
7. Ability to proactively identify problems and suggest/ask solutions for resolution
8. Experience in SAP & Knowledge would be a Plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.