HR Manager at Cashwagon India
Views:897 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Cashwagon - Contact Centre Collection Manager (10-15 yrs)
Market leading short-term consumer loans provider that has recently begun an aggressive Asian expansion and are now entering the India market. The company's rapid growth is a result of prudent utilization of financial technology to access and service its market. The company provides instant and premium financial solutions in response to the everyday and immediate financial needs of the Indian people. Having an innovative and seamless approach, we are shaping a consumer lending industry in order to serve our customers with high business ethics and transparency.
Lead credit and collections department, ensuring that cases are handled appropriately and according to company policy. Oversee a team of hard-working collection staff members to communicate with clients who owe money and increase the percentage of successful repayments. You will have the chance to implement changes to the department as you see fit to create a proficient and efficient department. Foster team unity as you build relationships while working closely with your team and fellow managers to continually reach department and company-wide business goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Policy/Procedure :
- Organizing of collection process in accordance with the company's policy and internal regulations, orders of HQ
- Collection Management, instructions of current Software
- Execution and control of fulfilment all key performance indicators (KPIs) of Collectors, Team Leaders and Supervisors, including Group Target and Team Target;
- Distribution of responsibilities between Collectors, Team Leaders and Supervisors within a Collection Team, in accordance with their duties, targets and tasks
- Daily control of assigned tasks fulfilment by Collectors, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Interaction and collaboration with QC (Quality Control) team on team's performance improving
- Detection and prevention any fraud/cheating cases within a Collection Team assigned.
2. System/Processes :
- Daily control of Collectors, Team Leaders and Supervisors:
a) presents on work place
b) time of work day starting
c) time of work day finishing
d) proper registration (Log in) in collection Software;
- Providing and ensuring of work process execution (calls to clients, assigned by Software)
- Providing and control of reflection in Software, information about all collection activities (call results) Contact /Luxbase, on a mandatory basis, regardless of the success and results of them;
- Monitoring operability and serviceability of staff's workstations (PC) and equipment;
- Providing and control of timely putting all information into the operating software, about all actions taken by the Collectors.
- Immediate informing of IT support and Service Desk staff about any system errors/troubles/delays/technical problems/incorrect data/duplicates of assignment/etc. by relevant Ticket creation:
- Ticket should have clear explanation of an error in system and examples.
- Screenshot of an error should be attached in the ticket. Field/area with error should be highlighted on screenshot.
- Managing Collection Team operation, within responsible area, to ensure Collection Team can meet the required targets sufficiently
- Ensuring 100% daily, weekly and monthly target achievement for portfolio (tasks) allocated to Collection Team
- Conducting monthly performance analysis of each Collector, Team Leader and Supervisor (target achievement, duties performance and so on) including all "main operational indexes" listed below, for each Collector, Team Leader, Supervisor, as well as their sufficiency and quality of fulfilment
- Executing all assignments of HQ Collection Management, which are necessary to ensure interaction with Collectors, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Undertake all other tasks assigned by HQ Collection management and local Country Manager
4, People Management :
- Report to HQ Collection management and local Country Manager
- Obligatorily monitoring and checking the following indicators and processes
a) User list of Collectors listed;
b) Attendance of collectors at office, correspondence with schedule and shifts;
c) Number of cases in queue (Data from Luxbase repots);
d) Sufficiency of staff at office to handle queue in accordance with targets by penetration and spin rate.
e) % paid accounts (Data from Daily collection report);
f) % paid amount (Data from Daily collection report);
g) Penetration (Data from Spin rate report);
h) Spin rate (Data from Spin rate report);
i) % Contact rate (Spin rate report);
j) % RPC and PTP (Spin rate report);
2) Within a day:
a) Every hour - number of attempts, RPC, PTP per collector (Data from Luxbase repots).
b) Before the start and after finish each shift - conduct brief inspiration meeting with team to set target for day, inform about current performance yesterday and today results, show incentive report).
c) During the day - conversations of collectors to fix the mistakes and increase number of PTP and %KEPT PTP.
a) Average time to talk by groups (Data from QC weekly report);
b) QC weekly report, main critical mistakes in collectors conversations;
c) % Contact rate (Data from Dashboard or Spin rate report);
d) % PTP to RPC (Data from Dashboard or Spin rate report);
e) % KEPT PTP (Data from Dashboard or Spin rate report);
f) % paid accounts (Data from Dashboard or Daily collection report);
g) % paid an amount (Data from Dashboard or Daily collection report);
h) Number of collectors in a group.
i) On a weekly basis need to check the current % of monthly targets achievement for internal collection team and current bonuses of the collection team. Conduct meetings with teams to delivery weekly results and achievements.
a) % of monthly target achievement by paid accounts (Incentive report);
b) % of monthly target achievement by the paid amount (Incentive report);
c) % Contact rate (Spin rate report);
d) % PTP to RPC (Spin rate report);
e) % KEPT PTP (Spin rate report);
f) Individual performance of collectors and final bonus file (Incentive report)
g) Number of collectors in the User list.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Commerce/ Business Management preferred
- 10+ years Working experience in business operations field
- At least 5 years team management experience,
- Experience in call centre/collection with Dialler Exposure a must