Assistant Manager - HR at CashKaro.com
Views:7068 Applications:1195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
CashKaro.com - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
As a product manager for multiple categories, you will develop long-term strategies to offer customer-centric features and programs, ensure quality onsite customer experience and overall service.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations. He or she will be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases. The ideal candidate would have an understanding of the global web/mobile commerce trends with an eye on the local complexities.
Job Description :
- Defining a world-class experience for customers that bridges the online and mobile channels
- Identify and prioritize the most immediate improvement opportunities across customer experience.
- Benchmark competitive experiences across the customer value chain, and define and implement a road-map of improvements.
- Create and implement a road-map that ensures leadership in customer experience in each business category.
- Coordinate and engage with multiple global teams from a variety of functions including tech, product, design and operations teams to prioritize and launch new features or enhancements.
- Help launch new categories and ensure that they meet/exceed high customer experience bar.
- Conceptualize and setup programs and processes around improvement opportunities including data and image.
- He/She must be able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale for enhancement to and expansion of different features and functionalities.
- This leader will be known for thinking very big and be simultaneously able to dive deep into details.
- The candidate may have experience working in a multinational corporation and proven success at leveraging central resource groups on behalf of the business.