CashKaro.com - Lead - Search Engine Optimization (5-10 yrs)
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing and proven experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Should already have experience of working in SEO domain and be a keen self-learner who is always looking to train themselves more on SEO.
- Should know or have a keen interest to learn Excel and data analysis tools.
- Experience in Mobile web SEO and App Store Optimization.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment & immerse in an amazing learning experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also being a great team leader
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
- You would be a part of the core SEO Team at CashKaro and lead the end to end SEO strategy, execution, planning for CashKaro.
- You would be responsible for increasing the organic traffic of www.CashKaro.com by working on smart Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and all related aspects.
- You would work on technical aspects of SEO, prudent back linking techniques, detailed content strategy, off page and on page SEO activities, building a vast blogger/outreach network & more.
- You would be required to keep up with the latest developments/trends and best practices emerging in SEO, social media and other aspects related to your work and implementing this within the Company to achieve and scale set traffic growth targets.
- You would carry out market research and competitive analysis and make strategic recommendations accordingly.
- Generation & Analysis of traffic report using Google Analytics Tool to understand the effectiveness of the keywords being used and to measure the usefulness of the On Page and Off Page optimization strategies.
- You would work closely with senior management, marketing, content, product and tech teams to get the tasks completed within a time bound manner,and execute the best possible plans to get online visitors on the portals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.