Assistant Manager - HR at CashKaro.com
Views:1025 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
CashKaro.com - Lead - Customer Retention Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Profile: Customer Retention Lead
At CashKaro, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and hustle add up to great work. We are looking for a senior leader to join the management team and lead overall Customer Retention Marketing effort for CashKaro.com. This is a high impact, fast paced role which needs someone with a good understanding of e-commerce marketing, analytics and product. If you are looking for an opportunity in one of India's fastest growing e-commerce startups, this role is for you.
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
- Expertise and significant experience in all gamut of retention marketing channels (Email, SMS, In-app, Push Notifications, WhatsApp, Telegram)
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience with a focus on online marketing
- Successful track record in accelerating customer engagement, improving customer retention and optimizing the user funnel.
- Preferable work experience in the E-commerce industry
- Ability to deliver strong results
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment & immerse in an amazing learning experience
- Should have great written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, Google Analytics, CleverTap and other digital tools.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
- Drive the end-to-end user lifecycle journey through various Engagement and Retention strategies.
- Develop the CRM strategy for retention & reactivation to drive & maintain a constant retention rate across categories.
- Drive all marketing automation activities to develop and execute end to end-user journeys from onboarding to reactivation using CleverTap.
- Conceptualize and set up automated journey-based campaigns to plug funnel drop-offs.
- Drive growth and data-driven improvement across the engagement and retention funnel to increase revenue through journey building, customer engagement and repeat transactions.
- Analyze results, highlight learning, synthesize recommendations, and drive growth strategy.
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities.
- Think of creative concepts to convert and engage active users, activate dormant users and support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various retention campaigns.
- Work within the performance marketing team and coordinate with the Product and content teams to deliver recommendations for customer engagement and retention campaigns
- Impact on Revenue and market share growth: customer life cycle management and building marketing capability and spend Track -and -measure effectiveness.
- Creating weekly and monthly marketing plans and budgets for our different channels.
- Tracking the success of different online marketing activities.
- Enhancing the efficiency of our digital marketing activities through marketing automation.
- Formulate and direct the overall marketing and communication strategy (online) for all retention channels, in order to achieve the desired audience reach and targets.
- Contribute to customer life cycle management and building marketing capability and spend to track and measure effectiveness.
- Work with marketing agencies as and when required