Co-Founder at CashKaro.com
Views:4359 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
CashKaro.com - Digital Marketing Manager - Facebook Ad & Power Editor Expert (3-8 yrs)
CashKaro is India's largest Cashback & Coupons website is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing & Analytics professional, who will implement all paid campaigns for the Company on Social Media. Running Facebook ads, optimising campaigns and analysing traffic from the same would be a key part of this job. These initiatives will need to reflect in visitor traffic to our site and successful conversion from visitor to buyer. The position represents an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong analytical abilities to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial set-up in an ever growing eCommerce field.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
Digital Marketing Manager -Facebook Ads & Power Editor Expert
- Complete hands on understanding of Facebook advertising and Power Editor
- Strong understanding of the Interests & behavioural targeting, Custom audience, Re-marketing and various pricing and reach models on Facebook (CPC Model).
- Implementation, Optimization and monitoring of Social media campaigns on daily basis.
- A/B testing across ad copies, bids, type of ads, creatives etc.
- Strong understanding of campaign creation for new products/product categories from scratch.
- Good understanding of various features and strategies used to do bid optimizations at Behaviours/Interests/Audience targeting level.
- Strong Analytical and number crunching skills with good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and ability to analyse traffic funnels.
- Keen interest in Digital marketing and analytics.
- Re-marketing and Campaign management skills are preferred.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Statistics and Analysis tools like SPSS/R etc.
- Knowledge of other advertising platforms like LinkedIn/Twitter etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Webengage & retargetting softwares
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Organized & Detail-Oriented: Ideal candidate would be required to work on and implement large-scale campaigns and their full-scale optimization on regular basis, well within deadlines.
- Excellent quantitative skills: Ability to analyse performance and optimize campaigns for ROI independently.
- Knowledge-seeker: Incumbent should be able to keep himself/herself up to date with new features and opportunities in Digital Marketing.
- Quick learner: Should be able to quickly understand new features/technology and implement the same.
- Team player & Ownership: Should be a team-player with strong sense of ownership of the responsibilities assigned.
- Strong academic credentials: M.B.A / B.Tech. / B.Sc. / B.A. - Maths/Statistics, Quantitative background preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills - MUST be able to write effective ad copies.
- Experience in Online Marketing for E-commerce portals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.