Cashfree - Operations & Delivery Role - New Initiatives (8-12 yrs)
Operations & Delivery Role - New Initiatives
Founded in 2015, Cashfree is a PayPal incubated start-up which aims to provide a single platform for businesses to disburse and collect payments in India via its Payouts and Payment Gateway products.
Y-Combinator (S'17) backed Cashfree has raised a series B funding of $ 35.5 Mn (Total funding of $41 Mn- Valued at $200 Mn led by Apis partners, South- Korean based VC Smilegate investments. Some of the other investors are Cabra VC, 9 Yards Capital, George Osborne (former chancellor of the exchequer of the United Kingdom) and Vellayan Subbiah (former managing director of Cholamandalam Investment).
Cashfree is currently used by 65,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
We are seeking a pro-active, smart and dynamic individual who will play a critical role in championing operations and delivery in the strategic growth plans of the company as part of Cashfree's New Initiatives team. The New Initiatives team has been set up to lead go-to-market effort and strategic initiatives for products in the Banking-As-A-Service (BaaS) and other new critical portfolios.
What You'll do:
- Set up and lead the New Initiative team's end to end operations and delivery excellence, establishing best practices and streamlining the delivery process for customers, in close collaboration with banking partners
- Define, establish and execute robust operational processes, key KPIs and metrics that support our clients, our banking partners and our strategy to enable best-in-industry execution in the Banking as a Service business and meet our business goals for BaaS
- Build and execute a well-defined operations plan with our banking partners, including but not limited to MIS, dashboards, process ops and pro-active customer support
- Put in place a robust system for continuous tracking of delivery performance, monitoring of customer satisfaction and provision of management reports
What makes you a great fit:
- Relevant experience in business operations, banking operations or sales operations in the fintech industry
- Strong mindset of operational excellence with the ability to continuously innovate to build best-in-class delivery
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on at building new things
- Good understanding of the BFSI industry processes & innovation in the space
- Understanding of API banking and BaaS is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.