Cashfree - Group Product Manager (6-10 yrs)
Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree's offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect - a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers. Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree's products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal. Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
What You Will Need :
- 6+ years product management experience
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated success leading project delivery for large, cross functional programs
- Demonstrated record of partnering with, and influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Creating buy-in for the product vision, both internally and with key external partners
- Writing complete and detail-oriented product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability and development teams
- Maintaining a product and feature roadmap as well as managing prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, site performance and operational support load
- Tier 1 Institutes.
What you'll do?
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity as well as present written business recommendations that will help shape the future of affordability tools for third party sellers
- Collaborate with Product Managers to develop recommendations for new features or services
- Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, communication of insights, building recommendations and working with partner tech teams across platforms
- Participate in periodic reviews with Leadership teams (IN and Global)
- Reporting of key insights and trends and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.