HR at Cashfree Payments India Private Limited
Views:1126 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Cashfree - Associate Director - Key Accounts - Customer Success (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for a leader to manage a team of skilled Key Account Managers who take care of relationship of the company with its most important clients. Candidate will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate should also be building strong relationships with strategic customers. You should be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Through the team/directly develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Ticket management and providing end-to-end support on queries
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and ensure that the required process and product changes are made
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Working with internal teams to understand the RCA and have permanent fix for the issues faced
- Candidate should have an overall experience of 4 years with 2 years in Key Account Management
- Should have prior experience in B2B Fintech
- Should have experience in handling L3 escalations & priority issues
- Should have worked in a merchant facing role