HR at Valor Innovations Private limited
Views:1286 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
CashFlo - VP/AVP - Corporate Acquisition (7-12 yrs)
Cashflo, true to its name, is on a mission to unlock $100 Billion+ of capital is locked as receivables on balance sheets of companies in India. It typically takes avg. 70 days for a business to get paid, and it's increasing 5% every year. Formal funding options are limited, and cover < 5% of the addressable market.
Existing players are looking to solve this credit gap by improving reach of the formal financial system which a slow and steady process. We are taking a differentiated approach and attacking the problem at its core - unlocking this trapped capital within the supply chain itself and reducing the dependence of small businesses on bank loans.
We are creating an India-specific solution by developing a first-of-its-kind Invoice Discounting Exchange for MSMEs to get access to collateral free, on-demand and instant funding, with a long-term strategy of building a B2B lending & B2B commerce ecosystem within Supply Chains leveraging our data infrastructure and financier network. Globally, companies in this space have witnessed tremendous success over the past decade doing $ Billion+ disbursements weekly.
You will join our core team that currently consists of ex-BCG / ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans serving on the advisory board. We are backed by SAIF Partners and current/ ex- Senior Partners at BCG, McKinsey & Bain & Co. We share our lineage with HCS, a 25 year old investment bank and a registered NBFC. We are a team of passionate problem solvers and we're building a technology company with a strong product innovation mindset. Less than a year into operations, we're already one of the fastest growing invoice discounting marketplaces, with 100% month-on-month and a target of Rs. 10,000 Crores of disbursement over next 2 years.
We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, is ambitious, super tenacious and persistent. S/he is a self-starter, thrives in a dynamic, small start-up environment, has a knack for understanding customer needs, and is result-oriented. If you check these boxes - we want to talk to you!
- Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India
- Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
- Be part of the early leadership team and be directly responsible for driving company's success
- Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest growing markets in India and globally.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Independently identify, source leads and acquire new large & mid corporate customers (typically >Rs. 1000 Cr turnover) directly or in close cooperation with our partners
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective and existing customers in the assigned territory/market segment to grow revenue
- Constantly monitor competitive landscape and developments in target market and effectively pitch our differentiated capabilities to customers and partners
- Maintain a keen eye on developments within customer's organization and navigate tactfully to win new business
- Manage Sales process in the CRM and Sales Management system
- Develop business plans, long-term objectives, and sales pipeline
- Improve sales & product capabilities by working closely with marketing, sales management, product, finance, and other internal groups
- Over time, build a best-in-class team in your region by identifying & hiring top talent
- Additionally, work closely with the leadership on different aspects of the business across Sales, Marketing, Hiring, Strategy, Operations and Product design.
- 7+ years of experience in consultative and competitive selling to the CFO / Treasury head / CXO level positions in large scale enterprises
- A successful track record of selling solutions that impact the bottom lines of large corporates
- Customer centric and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage client relationships to drive deal closures and maximize revenue (We hate to lose a potential client)
- Strong in deal structuring and commercial negotiations
- Result oriented, knack for getting the job done - A combination of grit, tenacity, hustle and problem-solving skills to deliver results
- Extremely persistent and patient with a never-give-up attitude
- Strong communication skills: Ability to convey a point of view in a fluent, concise and coherent manner. Excellent oral and written communication
- Willing and able to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to new roles as and when required by the business
- Willingness to travel to different client locations across India for meetings on a need basis
- Prior experience in Corporate banking / Wholesale lending / Supply Chain Finance / Enterprise SaaS sales preferred
- Title: VP/AVP - Corporate Acquistion
- Locations: Ahmedabad
- Compensation: Market competitive
- Date of Joining: ASAP