Director - Supply Chain Finance at CashFlo
Views:1075 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
CashFlo - Relationship Manager - P&L - Large Corporates (3-5 yrs)
CashFlo (www.cashflo.io) is an early-stage Fintech startup, based out of Mumbai. It is a first-of-its-kind Private Exchange for Working Capital addressing a $300 billion market of SME credit in India. We help small businesses gain access to collateral-free short-term capital on tap. We are currently operating in stealth and witnessing strong market traction.
Our leadership team consists of ex-BCG, ex-Microsoft, ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans from financial services serving as the advisory board. We bring to the table deep insights in the SME lending space, based on 100+ years of combined experience in Financial Services. We are a team of passionate problem solvers, and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, is ambitious, super tenacious and persistent. S/he is a self-starter, thrives in a dynamic, small start-up environment, has a knack for understanding customer needs, and loves to get sh- t done! If you check these boxes - we want to talk to you!
- Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India
- Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
- Be part of the early founding team and be directly responsible for driving company's success
- Take on the role of an all-rounder, learn what it takes to start and grow a business
- Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest growing markets in India and globally
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- P&L ownership: End-to-end ownership of Key Supply Chains from holding client relationships; design program strategy and oversee implementation and eventual scale-up of the vendor financing program across entire vendor base
- Manage all key stakeholders on the marketplace platform - Buyer corporate client, financiers and SME vendors to ensure successful program scale-up
- Persuade SME vendors to adopt the platform and transact on it. Work with internal vendor onboarding team to drive vendor conversion, transaction volume and revenues
- Use analytical tools to monitor user growth, identify and solve key issues in user adoption
- Manage client queries and concerns, and provide them with required solutions
- Work as part of the core leadership team on different aspects of the business across Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Operations and Product design
- Over time, own larger P&Ls across multiple supply chains & industries
Skills/ Qualities Required:
- Knack for getting the job done - A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills to deliver results
- Strong client handling skills - Dealing with challenging stakeholders from time to time and delivering against their expectations
- Strong communication skills: Ability to convey a point of view in a fluent, concise and coherent manner. Good oral and written communication
- Problem solving: Ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical and effective solutions
- Willing and able to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to new roles as and when required by the business
- Willingness to travel to different client locations across India for meetings and implementations on a need basis
- Fluent in English and Hindi (expertise in additional languages welcome)
- Oh and a bit of Excel and Powerpoint swag won- t harm!
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a Tier 1 institute, with 2-5 years of banking experience in managing large corporates and specifically product implementations at large corporates
- Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results in time-bound manner
- Prior exposure to Fintech / Supply Chain Finance / Trade Finance at Financial Institutions a plus
Role: Relationship Manager - Large Corporates
Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (structured as Fixed + Variable, ESOPs to be considered on a case to case basis) + Friday evening drinks & good karma points
Date of Joining: ASAP
Targeting a $300+ Billion SME lending market that's currently operating in a highly-traditional manner, we- re on a mission to solve one of the biggest pain points of businesses in India and globally - that of access to short term credit. Lack of access to timely credit is one of the biggest reasons companies go bankrupt or are unable to grow. On the other hand, availability of timely credit has a cascading impact on any country's GDP.
We are solving this problem by creating a first-of-its-kind private exchange for businesses to get access to capital on-demand at their finger-tips, to ensure that they don- t have to go chasing customers or banks for working capital ever again. We are on the path to disburse Rs. 50,000 Crores of capital by 2025. While there are several start-ups in the larger SME lending space - few are solving the problem at a scale or in a manner that we are looking to solve.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com) with your latest CV. We would be happy to chat!