Director - Supply Chain Finance at CashFlo
Views:1440 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
CashFlo - Lead - Strategic Initiatives - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Lead, Strategic Initiatives
Role : Lead - Strategic initiatives
- Introduction Cashflo, true to its name, is on a mission to unlock $100+ billion of trapped working capital in the economy by creating India's largest marketplace for invoice discounting to solve the day-to-day cashflow problems faced by businesses.
- Founded by ex-BCG and ISB / IIM alumni, and backed by SAIF Partners, Cashflo helps democratize access to credit in a fair and transparent manner. Awarded Supply Chain Finance solution of the year in 2019, Cashflo creates a win-win ecosystem for Buyers, suppliers and financiers through its unique platform model.
- Cashflo shares its parentage with HCS Ltd., a 25 year old, highly reputed financial services company has raised over Rs. 15,000 Crores in the market till date, for over 200 corporate clients. Our leadership team consists of ex-BCG, ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans from financial services serving as the advisory board.
- We bring to the table deep insights in the SME lending space, based on 100+ years of combined experience in Financial Services. We are a team of passionate problem solvers, and are looking for like-minded people to join our team. We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, is ambitious, super tenacious and persistent.
- S/he is a self-starter, thrives in a dynamic, small start-up environment, has a knack for understanding customer needs, and loves to get sh-t done! If you check these boxes - we want to talk to you!
The opportunity :
- Solve a complex $100+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India
- Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
- Be part of the early team and be directly responsible for driving company's success - Take on the role of an all-rounder, learn what it takes to start and grow a business
- Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest growing markets in India and globally
- Basically- Do cool sh-t!
Key Role and Responsibilities :
- Inform company's business strategy - Continually evaluate market opportunities, business models, competing product propositions, key go - no-go decisions
- Provide decision support on new initiatives through data gathering and analysis, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders
- Undertake key capability building and growth initiatives for the company from time to time depending on business priorities - execute select initiatives end-to-end
- Run the annual budget cycle process, quarterly business reviews, creating and updating monthly dashboards to track changes in key metrics
- Work with different functions from time to time to help them setup best-in-class processes
- Over time, grow into a leadership role in the company
Skills/ Qualities Required :
Entrepreneurial bent of mind : Someone who is looking to build a company ground up and is passionate about the SME lending space
A First-principles thinker : Has ability to structure complex problems, analyse and synthesize available data and come up with practical and quality answers
A - Figure things out- kind of person : If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role with fixed responsibilities we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out with us!
Gets things done : Has the knack for getting the job done - A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills to deliver results
An Infinite Learner : Willing and able to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to new roles as and when required by the business. If you are not hungry to learn, we won't be a good fit. We want to be able to learn from you as well, so we'll love it if you come with some deep knowledge or domain expertise from a previous job
An eternal optimist with a big imagination : Finally, we want someone who can imagine what the future would look like, and then push the boundaries of what's possible to get there, not someone who finds a 100 ways of why it cannot be done
Preferred qualifications :
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a Tier 1 institute, with 2-5 years of execution experience in operational role or management consulting role
- Experience in program management and customer success
- Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results in time-bound manner
- Prior exposure to Financial services a plus Key details:
Role : Lead, Strategic initiatives
Location : Mumbai
Compensation : Negotiable based on candidate profile (structured as Fixed + Variable, ESOPs to be considered on a case to case basis) + Friday evening drinks & good karma points
Date of Joining : ASAP