Head HR at CASHe
Views:666 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
CASHe - Business Analyst (2-7 yrs)
A Business Analyst at CASHe will be a part of a fast paced and exciting environment wherein he/she will Work closely with business groups on complex and ambiguous business problems using an interdisciplinary approach. Incumbent must have an analytical bent of mind, report centric and change agent.
- Understand the problem area in-depth, map it using a structured approach and identify the appropriate analytical methods to solve the problem
- Drive high-impact business decisions by doing comprehensive analysis on datasets to arrive at monetary/otherwise impact on the target segments
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the fintech space
- Arrive at accurate diagnosis of problem areas in the business, through data analytics, and suggest rectifications for the same.
CASHe BA team is an extremely lean and dynamic team working on developing next-generation solutions for financial inclusion in India. Hence the bar for entry onto the team is challenging and high, due to the nature of responsibilities involved in the role. A prospective member on the team is expected to have following qualifications-
- 2+ years of expertise in the development of analytical solutions in a financial context
- 2+ years of experience in SQL and Python
- Experience in working on cloud platforms AWS
- Proficiency with analytical toolkits like Tableau and PowerBI
- Knowledge of No SQL platforms
- Experience with big data frameworks - Hadoop/Spark.
Note - Prior Banking/Fintech experience highly preferred
Company URL: www.cashe.co.in