CarWale - Media Sales Role (2-11 yrs)
ABOUT ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS:
Enterprise Solutions is the core solutions team within the company that interfaces with the largest advertising clients and devises customized marketing and technology solutions to suit their needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- To build and own a value based sustainable business through strong relationships with decision makers in Client marketing/ CRM and Sales teams.
- Comfortable in working in a fast paced agile environment with minimal supervision
- Confident in managing CXO level and next to CXO level stakeholders in clients (primarily Auto manufacturers).
- Self-motivated and open to taking revenue ownership on assigned set of accounts
- Ability to perform need assessment, align internal stakeholders to client objectives, define project
timelines and drive execution of contracts.
- Ability to develop appropriate business solutions based on the client's brief. Problem Solver Build Relationships / Build the business / Sales opportunities related to marketing
- Analytical and creative (business result-oriented kind of creative) bent of mind
- Proven ability to meet and exceed difficult sales targets
- Comfortable with forecasting and formulating annual, quarterly and monthly sales plan
- Identify new partnerships opportunities in BFSI space to expand organization's portfolio
- Defining pricing strategies, curating proposals and carrying out end to end negotiations for successful closure
- Responsible for on boarding, engaging and deepening relationships
- Monitoring performance of the ongoing initiatives
- Good knowledge of digital media eco-system (agencies, clients, publishers) preferred
- Good at Networking & Negotiation.
- Good at Microsoft Office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.