Senior Talent Acquisition Executive at Carwale.com
Views:5911 Applications:960 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:955
CarWale - Manager - Sales - Enterprise Solutions (2-5 yrs)
Job Title : Manager
Department - Enterprise Solutions
About CarWale :
- Launched in October 2005 by a small team of four founders, today CarWale is India's #1 automotive portal with over 18 mn visits each month across all its properties.
- With more than 30% of India's car buyers researching their next car purchase on www.carwale.com, we have access to consumer insights through their buying journeys right from the initial online search to the cars researched, to the final consideration set and then finally the car actually purchased. Through the 100,000+ customer interactions we conduct each month on the phone, we also understand why consumers change their mind about specific cars.
- With this, and the experience that we have gained in building a successful digital business over the last 8 years, CarWale is uniquely positioned to assist both dealers and OEMs in the automotive industry in helping acquire customers through the digital channel and scale it to contribute significantly to overall sales.
There are three fundamental pillars for CarWale's core competence :
- Our knowledge of the automotive sector
- Our understanding of automotive customers and their requirements
- Our expertise on digital as a platform for communication
About Enterprise Solutions :
- Enterprise Solutions is the core solutions team within the company that interfaces with the largest advertising clients and devise customised marketing and technology solutions to suit their needs.
About the role :
- To own the revenue delivery and long-term client relationship development for key advertisers on CarWale.
- Ability to develop appropriate media solutions based on the client's brief
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and creative (business result-oriented kind of creative) bent of mind
- Proven ability to meet and exceed difficult sales targets
- Good knowledge of digital media and the media eco-system (agencies, clients, publishers)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.