CarWale - Key Account Manager (2-7 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- To build and own a value based sustainable business through strong relationships with decision makers in Client marketing/ CRM and Sales teams.
- Comfortable in working in a fast paced agile environment with minimal supervision
- Confident in managing CXO level and next to CXO level stakeholders in clients (primarily Auto manufacturers).
- Self-motivated and open to taking revenue ownership on assigned set of accounts
- Ability to perform need assessment, align internal stakeholders to client objectives, define project timelines and drive execution of contracts.
- Ability to develop appropriate business solutions based on the client's brief. Problem Solver
- Build Relationships / Build the business / Sales opportunities related to marketing
- Analytical and creative (business result-oriented kind of creative) bent of mind
- Proven ability to meet and exceed difficult sales targets
- Comfortable with forecasting and formulating annual, quarterly and monthly sales plan
- Good knowledge of digital media eco-system (agencies, clients, publishers) preferred
- Good at Networking & Negotiation.
- Good at Microsoft Office.
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Exceptional Selling Sales
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving Ability
- Devise the Solution
- Strong Follow-up
- 2- 5 years of experience in Business Development /Sales
- Candidates with experience in building and growing alliances with B2B clients
- Should be a very good communicator, highly sales oriented,