Human Resource Executive at Carwale.com
Views:4530 Applications:1289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
CarWale - Key Account Manager (2-5 yrs)
Part of CarTrade Tech Ltd., CarWale's mission is to simplify car buying in India. We strive to be our customer's one stop source of unbiased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. Whether you are looking for a New or Pre-Owned car, CarWale offers accurate On-Road Prices, comprehensive research and comparison tools including reviews, photos, videos and more. Today we serve over 20 million unique visitors every month, and at least one third of the country's car buyers go through www.carwale.com at some point during their pre-purchase research. Today we are able to provide a variety of choices in vehicles and attract more than 25 million genuine users each month.
Before you sign up with us, we would love to tell you more about the team you are going to be part of and believe it will help you make the right decision.
- To build and own a value based sustainable business through strong relationships with decision makers in Client marketing/ CRM and Sales teams.
- Comfortable in working in a fast paced agile environment with minimal supervision
- Confident in managing CXO level and next to CXO level stakeholders in clients (primarily Auto manufacturers).
- Self-motivated and open to taking revenue ownership on assigned set of accounts
- Ability to perform need assessment, align internal stakeholders to client objectives, define project timelines and drive execution of contracts.
- Ability to develop appropriate business solutions based on the client's brief. Problem Solver
- Build Relationships / Build the business / Sales opportunities related to marketing
- Analytical and creative (business result-oriented kind of creative) bent of mind
- Proven ability to meet and exceed difficult sales targets
- Comfortable with forecasting and formulating annual, quarterly and monthly sales plan
- Good knowledge of digital media eco-system (agencies, clients, publishers) preferred
- Good at Networking & Negotiation.
- Good at Microsoft Office.
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Exceptional Selling Sales
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving Ability
- Devise the Solution
- Strong Follow-up
- 2- 5 years of experience in Business Development /Sales
- Candidates with experience in building and growing alliances with B2B clients
- Should be a very good communicator, highly sales oriented, adept at people management and comfortable with numbers