HR at CarTrade.com
Views:4133 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
CarTrade - Associate Manager/Manager - Product (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager for our dealer product- CarTradeExchange. CarTradeExchange is used by 1000s of vehicle dealerships across India to manage their leads, inventories, procurement, bid in auctions and more.
1) Product strategy and direction: Continually assess the needs of end customers, dealers, competitor and global trends in defining and evolving the CarTrade Exchange product. Define both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision.
2) Roadmap Planning: Ensures consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch. Develop comprehensive product plans, which incorporates market requirements and actions required to achieve business goals. Produce high quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product/ feature launch to deliver key capabilities on time and within budget.
3) Stakeholder Management: Work as team with Technology, QA and business teams to define, create and deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance. Project manage cross functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching major product releases consistently for Internal & External users.
You will be a good fit for this role if :
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro consumer trends and keeping an eye out for details.
- You understand web technology and are proficient with using web development tools.
- Problem solving comes naturally to you.
- You have an analytical and data driven approach in day-to-day work.
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- 3-5 Years of experience in product management Engineering background and hands-on development experience is a must.
- CarTradeExchange is a B2B product of considerable complexity and scale. The ideal candidate will have worked on ERP / B2B systems and has affinity with data structures and flows.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.