Cartesian Consulting - Manager - Customer Success (2-5 yrs)
Location : Remote / Mumbai / Bangalore
We are Cartesian, a 12-year-old analytics firm. During this time, we've helped some of the largest brands across the globe unlock unprecedented value from their data.
We have now forayed into the SaaS world with our first product SOLUS. SOLUS is a System of Intelligence that powers the micro decisions that a brand needs to make to communicate to its customers in a relevant manner. These micro decisions include product recommendations, reasons to talk, words to use, and timing and channel selection at an individual customer level. SOLUS comes pre-built with all the intelligence and expertise to enable this for brands within 4-6 weeks.
SOLUS was recently inducted into the 2021 cohort of the NASSCOM Deeptech Club. As a company we are obsessed about our people, our processes, our clients, and our commitment to their growth. We expect every single one of our people to display the greatest sense of ownership and pride in the work they do.
We're proud of what we've achieved, and our ambitions are far larger. What's important for us is not just where we get to, but HOW we get there. Of course, we don- t have all the answers, but our joy comes from the exploration, and that's the kind of team we are.
Role Title - Manager Customer Success
Role Objective :
- Own end to end ownership of the SOLUS - AI based Hyper-Personalized Engagement Software - from deployment to daily operations for a set of clients.
- Key Activities include but not limited to SOLUS deployment/implementation planning, CRM campaign blueprint design, configuration of SOLUS as per the best practice and driving SOLUS performance KPIs to drive business value for clients.
- You will need to work with multiple stakeholders across functions within Client Organizations as well as teams within Cartesian. You will be expected to play a key role in defining Solution roadmap & ontime, on-budget successful Go Live of the implemented solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Interact and manage multiple clients
2. Understand client business and domain from CRM perspective
3. Define the CRM campaign blueprint design
4. Configure and Customize the solution to meet the agreed requirements
5. Prioritize daily operations and activities across multiple clients
6. Lead and own the go live of SOLUS deployment
7. Define and track SOLUS performance KPIs. Proactively intervene to take corrective action
8. Perform Requirement to Solution Feature gap analysis, recommend future enhancements.
9. Actively manage client escalations with speedy, timely and appropriate resolution
Key Skills :
1. Versatile - Able to work on a diverse range of clients and internal teams with seamless transition from one to the other
2. Strong Project and account management skills
3. Experience in CRM driven products, Campaign management exposure is mandatory
4. Data Analysis and mining from predefined views - proficient in SQL
5. Strong written communications - the role requires simple, quick, and easy translation of communication between product and client teams
6. Ability to guide the client during the action implementation
7. Good interpersonal and presentation skills
Education - MBA
Exp : 2-5 years in relevant roles