Cartesian Consulting - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Analytics (7-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant for our team.
About our Company :
- We are Cartesian, a 12-year-old analytics firm. During this time, we have helped some of the largest brands across the globe unlock unprecedented value from their data and aided many analytics led decisions.
- What we have achieved is the envy of the industry - scale without institutional funding, domestic market dominance, consistent recognition as one of the best analytics firms in India (including the Frost & Sullivan Marketing Analytics firm of the year - 2018), and a team that straddles analytical and business thinking better than anyone else.
- Our client list reads like a veritable who's who of companies at the cutting edge of decision sciences being applied for operational and revenue gains. Our greatest joy comes from not just having a valuable set of clients, but in them actively talking about us to their peers, partners and friends.
- We are obsessed about our people, our processes, our clients, and our commitment to their growth.
- We have been known to say `no- to opportunities that are not in line with our convictions. We- ve probably made frenemies along the way, for not shying away from what needs to be said. We make no bones that we expect every single one of our people to display the greatest sense of ownership and pride in the work they do. But we- re also fair - we drive ourselves harder every day to create an enabling culture.
- We are proud of what we have achieved, and our ambitions are far larger. What's important for us is not just where we get to, but HOW we get there. Of course, we don't have all the answers, but our joy comes from the exploration, and that's the kind of team we are.
Role Purpose :
- To consult business using various analytical solutions, add and measure value for them, be a leader of a super dynamic team thinking passionately about their client-businesses, participate in organization growth enablers.
Here are a few things that would be great for you to have :
- A master's degree in economics/statistics OR B.E. / B. Tech with an MBA
- About 7-10 years of overall experience with at least 4 years in Decision Science
- Domain experience in big data technologies, predictive analytics, machine learning would be ideal.
- High proficiency in making presentations/story-telling of complex data coupled with the ability to explain complex analysis to business users.
- Strong technical leadership and collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- A good team player and the ability to manage, groom and grow a team through mentoring and guidance for great performance. Big Team Handling Experience is ideal.
- Strong project and account management skills. Commercially very conscious.
- Sales Orientation to grow portfolio.
Other Skill Sets :
- Ability to work within constraints and make the best use of available resources.
- Ability to go beyond analytical thinking and recommend initiatives based on the data.
- Comfort with various technologies for analytics, reporting, modelling, campaign management.
- Comfort with presenting and interacting with senior people in the organization.
And here's what your job would look like :
- Lead a team of project managers, analysts, data scientists.
- Control the journey starting with the tech stack set up team performance, data etl, client onboarding, analysis, advanced algorithms, business understanding, fetching problems, solutions to business questions, translating back and forth to the client.
- Bring new thinking to the portfolio and farming from existing accounts.
- Client relationships.
- Internal Stakeholder Collaboration.
- Team Appraisals, Growth, Performance, Happiness.
We should also let you know we put a premium on a few personality traits :
- You are a person of your word
- You believe that everyone is different, and brings something valuable and unique to work everyday
- You believe in the concept of FPR (First Person Responsibility)
- Your first instinct is to find a solution, not to find a suitable slot to lay the blame when something doesn't go according to plan
- You are not intimidated by hierarchy and experience, but also appreciate what you need to do to be able to earn a seat at the table
- You place a premium on human values as much as financial ones
- No matter what you will try to ease out and find a solution for team, client, org
- You passionately want to contribute more in revenue to the overall business
Location : Mumbai