Cartesian Consulting - Associate/Senior Associate - CRM (2-5 yrs)
Role Title - Associate/Sr Associate
Role Objective :
- Own end to end ownership of the SOLUS - AI based Hyper-Personalized Engagement Software from deployment to daily operations for a set of clients.
- Key Activities include but not limited to SOLUS deployment/implementation planning, CRM campaign blueprint design, configuration of SOLUS as per the best practice and driving SOLUS performance KPIs to drive business value for clients.
- You will need to work with multiple stakeholders across functions within Client Organizations as well as teams within Cartesian. You will be expected to play a key role in defining Solution roadmap & ontime, on-budget successful Go Live of the implemented solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Interact and manage multiple clients
2. Understand client business and domain from CRM perspective
3. Define the CRM campaign blueprint design
4. Configure and Customize the solution to meet the agreed requirements
5. Prioritize daily operations and activities across multiple clients
6. Lead and own the go live of SOLUS deployment
7. Define and track SOLUS performance KPIs. Proactively intervene to take corrective action
8. Perform Requirement to Solution Feature gap analysis, recommend future enhancements
Key Skills :
1. Versatile - Able to work on a diverse range of clients and internal teams with seamless transition from one to the other
2. Strong Project and account management skills
3. Experience in CRM driven products, Campaign management exposure is mandatory
4. Data Analysis and mining from predefined views - proficient in SQL
5. Strong written communications - the role requires simple, quick, and easy translation of communication between product and client teams
6. Ability to guide the client during the action implementation
7. Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- 2-5 years in relevant roles