Cars24.com - Zonal Manager - Retail Team - Procurement Channel (3-7 yrs)
We are CARS24
And as our name rightly suggests, we deal in everything related to pre-owned automobiles (car & bikes) and we do it 24/7.
Now, you might ask, in this sea of car re-sellers, what is it that makes us different? Well, CARS24 is more than your next-door car re-seller. It is a next-generation e-commerce platform with an edge. It is the satisfaction we provide our customers that lies at the heart of our business.
We take great pride in providing the best experience to all parties involved - with sellers getting the best value for their car, and buyers getting to choose from a wide assortment of automobiles.
For a company launched in just 2015, CARS24 has scaled rapidly. With a presence in 100 cities and counting, we are growing at more than a 100% rate, year on year. That's not all - CARS24 provides several other services that benefit our patrons, such as financing and warranty for its consumers.
Our success is spearheaded by innovation - the invention of a unique price discovery mechanism of used autos. It includes a state-of-the-art propriety inspection app, an innovative auction format that is first-of-its-kind in the world, and an all-powerful algorithm that matches supply and demand using millions of data points.
As we are growing, our need for talent is constantly evolving. Currently, we are looking to hire for the role of Retail Zonal Manager.
About the role:
- Responsible for the entire Procurement Channel of the zone
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for Planning, Hiring and Inducting the Retail Team.
- Management and responsibility of individual and team targets.
- Effective planning and Deliver on targets/metrics defined as part of the job
- Responsible for end to end operational activities
- Play a significant role in long term planning with view to deliver operational excellence t0 support other functions of the organization.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental records.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
We are looking for:
- Telegu language mandatory
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/outlets
- Strong Project Management skills
- Detail oriented, output-driven and diligent individual Strong network of suppliers/contractors across regions to deliver projects in-time
- Proactive service delivery attitude willingness to stretch and do whatever is required with a hands on can do approach.
- Highly passionate, motivated and dynamic individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment
- Team Leader