Cars24.com - Territory Manager - Sales (3-9 yrs)
About the role:
- We are looking for a Territory Manager - Sales to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for various regions across the country.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a sizable region while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Ultimately, you will ensure your region of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company's success in the long run.
What you will do:
- Be a core team member of the Sales function for the state; be primarily involved in P&L achievement and strategy development.
- The incumbent is responsible for setting up the sales unit and processes manage daily performance of all sales team members and deliver regular reviews.
- Be responsible for planning acquisition, allocation & strategic alliances with channel partners in the city within the allocated territory.
- Achieve targeted territorial growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company's business plan.
- Monitor price discovery at the retail outlets & ensure targeted supply to all channel partners.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company protocol.
What You Need:
- 3+ Yrs of experience in Sales, BD or Regional Management role
- Good affinity towards data
- Preferred Masters from a Premier Institute
- Ability to multitask and deal with ambiguity
- Strong knowledge of process excellence and process reengineering
- Great team management skills