Cars24.com - Territory Manager - Sales (3-8 yrs)
About Cars24 :
A rickety Ambassador or a shining new Porsche, a JK or a TN registration plate, an accidental car or one which wouldn't start, none of it matters because we buy any car at the best price. We have a simple solution to the most complex problem that a car owner faces - selling his/ her car - and our solution is deeply rooted in technology which is why it works.
Execution is our game and we are killing it! At present, we trade a couple thousand cars every month, making us by far the most significant and largest player in the used car industry. Guess what? We are the fastest growing young business out of India in the last one and a half year - all of it while still being in stealth mode! With 100 branches across 18 major cities in India, we are scaling up rapidly and are on the road to profitability.
If you want to work with a business that has the potential to be one of the largest tech companies to emerge out of India, talk to us. We are looking for talented individuals who are excited about working long term, in building a valuable business. We want folks who value building things from the ground up.
About the role :
- Responsible for the entire Procurement Channel of the city.
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for Planning, Hiring and Inducting the Retail Team.
- Management and responsibility of individual and team targets.
- Effective planning and Deliver on targets/metrics defined as part of the job
- Responsible for end to end operational activities
- Play a significant role in long term planning with view to deliver operational excellence to support other functions of the organization.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental records.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
We are looking for :
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/outlets
- Strong Project Management skills
- Detail oriented, output-driven and diligent individual
- Strong network of suppliers/contractors across regions to deliver projects in-time
- Proactive service delivery attitude, willingness to stretch and do whatever is required with a hands on can do approach
- Highly passionate, motivated and dynamic individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment
- Good team management skills