Cars24.com - Senior Sales Trainer (5-10 yrs)
We are CARS24 :
- And as our name rightly suggests, we deal in everything related to pre-owned automobiles (car & bikes) and we do it 24/7.
- Now, you might ask, in this sea of car re-sellers, what is it that makes us different? Well, CARS24 is more than your next-door car re-seller. It is a next-generation e-commerce platform with an edge. It is the satisfaction we provide our customers that lies at the heart of our business.
- We take great pride in providing the best experience to all parties involved - with sellers getting the best value for their car, and buyers getting to choose from a wide assortment of automobiles.
- For a company launched in just 2015, CARS24 has scaled rapidly. With a presence in 100 cities and counting, we are growing at more than a 100% rate, year on year. That's not all - CARS24 provides several other services that benefit our patrons, such as financing and warranty for its consumers.
- Our success is spearheaded by innovation - the invention of a unique price discovery mechanism of used autos. It includes a state-of-the-art propriety inspection app, an innovative auction format that is first-of-its-kind in the world, and an all-powerful algorithm that matches supply and demand using millions of data points.
What will you do
1) This role is team reporting role with the promising opportunities of quick growth
2) Managing all training delivery through digital platforms
3) Handle multiple territories for sales training purpose
4) Driving the e-learning effectiveness and coverage
5) Excellent training delivery for huge range of audience starting from front line to vertical heads
6) Coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders for training initiatives
7) Excellent knowledge of TNA and output driven training planning
8) Driving innovative and digital interventions to partner with business objectives
9) Building a positive and conversation oriented working environment with training team andbusiness teams
10) Process management and coordinating for the required logistics
11) Partnering with respective leaders for training initiatives and practices
What do you need :
1)Excellent digital presence and high on ownership
2)In case of fresher MBA or equivalent from premier institute
3)In case of experienced min. 5 years of experience with min. 2 years of experience in sales training in the internet space company
4)Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
5)Excellent crowd management skills
6)Confident in running digital training culture
7)High business acumen to understand and analyse the business objectives
8)Problem solving supported by data analysis
9)Basic knowledge of MS office- word, excel, and power-point10)Should be comfortable with Google suite - doc, sheet, form, and slide
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.