Cars24.com - Senior Manager - Training Content & eLearning (7-10 yrs)
- Responsible for the training content work, which includes parameters like content quality, regular update, engagement and execution, coordination with stakeholder/s and SME. He also will be responsible for module execution, timely review and content audit
- Should have the deep understanding of TNA, training module design, Train the Trainer, Assessments & Impact analysis and design and plan the program targeting key business impacts.
- Should be able to guide the team to implement advanced adult learning theories into a practical, application-based training strategy.
- Should have experience in developing learning in both a traditional (ADDIE) and agile learning environment to build the world class learning experience for the employees
- Master on design training utilizing e-learning, game-based learning and other delivery methods that support acceleration of learning
- The candidate would need to initiate steps to acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice
You should possess qualities like :
- Instructional design (ID), storyboarding, content authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360 and Adobe Captivate)
- Adult learning mastery along with strong hold on visual, oral and written delivery methods
- Proven experience in designing e-learning content in a corporate
- Experience with gaming, video or other emerging software strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office Products in Word, PowerPoint, Excel is a must
- Post graduate/graduate, MBA is preferred
- A degree or certification in Instructional Design(ID) and Adult Learning is preferred
- Fluent in hindi and english communication