Cars24.com - Senior Manager - Sales Training (5-12 yrs)
We are CARS24-
- And as our name rightly suggests, we deal in everything related to pre-owned automobiles (car & bikes) and we do it 24/7.
- Now, you might ask, in this sea of car re-sellers, what is it that makes us different? Well, CARS24 is more than your next-door car re-seller. It is a next-generation e-commerce platform with an edge. It is the satisfaction we provide our customers that lies at the heart of our business.
- We take great pride in providing the best experience to all parties involved - with sellers getting the best value for their car, and buyers getting to choose from a wide assortment of automobiles.
- For a company launched in just 2015, CARS24 has scaled rapidly. With a presence in 100 cities and counting, we are growing at more than a 100% rate, year on year. That's not all - CARS24 provides several other services that benefit our patrons, such as financing and warranty for its consumers.
- Our success is spearheaded by innovation - the invention of a unique price discovery mechanism of used autos. It includes a state-of-the-art propriety inspection app, an innovative auction format that is first-of-its-kind in the world, and an all-powerful algorithm that matches supply and demand using millions of data points.
What will you do:
- This role is team reporting role with the promising opportunities of quick growth
- Managing all training delivery through digital platforms
- Handle multiple territories for sales training purpose
- Driving the e-learning effectiveness and coverage
- Excellent training delivery for huge range of audience starting from front line to vertical heads
- Coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders for training initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of TNA and output driven training planning
- Driving innovative and digital interventions to partner with business objectives
- Building a positive and conversation oriented working environment with training team and business teams
- Process management and coordinating for the required logistics
- Partnering with respective leaders for training initiatives and practices
What do you need:
- Excellent digital presence and high on ownership
- In case of fresher MBA or equivalent from premier institute
- In case of experienced min. 5 years of experience with min. 2 years of experience in sales training in the internet space company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent crowd management skills
- Confident in running digital training culture
- High business acumen to understand and analyse the business objectives
- Problem solving supported by data analysis
- Basic knowledge of MS office- word, excel, and power-point10)Should be comfortable with Google suite- doc, sheet, form, and slide