Cars24.com - Senior Instructional Designer (7-11 yrs)
We are CARS24 :
- And as our name rightly suggests, we deal in everything related to pre-owned automobiles (car & bikes) and we do it 24/7.
- Now, you might ask, in this sea of car re-sellers, what is it that makes us different? Well, CARS24 is more than your next-door car re-seller. It is a next-generation e-commerce platform with an edge. It is the satisfaction we provide our customers that lies at the heart of our business.
- We take great pride in providing the best experience to all parties involved - with sellers getting the best value for their car, and buyers getting to choose from a wide assortment of automobiles.
- For a company launched in just 2015, CARS24 has scaled rapidly. With a presence in 100 cities and counting, we are growing at more than a 100% rate, year on year. That's not all - CARS24 provides several other services that benefit our patrons, such as financing and warranty for its consumers.
- Our success is spearheaded by innovation - the invention of a unique price discovery mechanism of used autos. It includes a state-of-the-art propriety inspection app, an innovative auction format that is first-of-its-kind in the world, and an all-powerful algorithm that matches supply and demand using millions of data points.
Work you'll do:
- End to end entire training content and strategy management- Full responsible for handling content team (inclusive of SME, ID, and Media) - Excellent command from topic identification (along with SME) to conceptualization (along with design team) to development (along with media team), and execution (along with line training managers)
- Strong command on instructional design, storyboarding and e-learning authoring tools
- Design and develop experience-based learning course content for business cases and organization skill development
- Be completely responsible for branding and building asks for learning, by driving learning purposes (which are aligned to the business needs)
- Ensure order, conciseness, style, and terminology in all learning material published
- Design learning products, including classroom Interventions or Digital Content
- Business acumen to understand and relate the training objectives with organization needs
- Work in a fast-paced environment meeting the business objectives in partnership with SMEs
- Content adoption is the core KRA along with content audit, and knowledge management
What you need:
- Excellent skills in content creation, instructional design(ID), story boarding, content authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360 and Adobe Captivate)
- Manage team of content developers and creative designers
- Adult learning mastery along with strong hold on visual, oral and written delivery methods
- Proven experience in designing e-learning content in a fast pace agile working environment
- Experience with gaming, video or other emerging software strongly preferred
- Authoring and publishing content on e-learning platforms- Skilled in the rapid development of e-learning courses
- Microsoft Office Products in Word, PowerPoint, Excel is a must