Cars24.com - Regional Head - P&L - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
Cars24.com - Regional Head
About Cars24 :
- Selling a car is outright painful. Right for the very first owner of a car in the 1880s, to an owner today - selling a car has been a disastrous experience. So much for all the advancements that include autonomous and flying cars!! Why is the problem worth solving? First, because you and I hate how we have to sell our car. So if we can fix it, we build a REAL big business. Good news is that given we (CARS24!) already buy around 15,000 cars every month, so we know how to fix it.
- Second, this gives us - a supply which is the leading factor in the used car market's equation and we have just started ruling the demand side of the equation by introducing a platform where people can buy a 100% verified used car from CARS24 at best price with no hassle for paperwork!
About the role :
- We are looking for an experienced State Head / Business Head to lead and oversee the work and lead the P&L of the entire region in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company's vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company's activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
What you will do :
- Develop goals and objectives that leads to growth and scale operations in the region
- Manage and own entire P&L for the region assigned
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the region
- Cross functional leadership across various departments
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
What you need :
- 8-10 years of experience preferably in a fast paced eCommerce/internet or retail industry
- Prefer Masters degree in business operations or similar from a Tier 1 Institute
- Proven experience as business operations or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques