Cars24.com - Program Manager - Learning Experience (3-7 yrs)
We are CARS24
- And as our name rightly suggests, we deal in everything related to pre-owned automobiles (car & bikes) and we do it 24/7.
- Now, you might ask, in this sea of car re-sellers, what is it that makes us different? Well, CARS24 is more than your next-door car re-seller. It is a next-generation e-commerce platform with an edge. It is the satisfaction we provide our customers that lies at the heart of our business.
- We take great pride in providing the best experience to all parties involved - with sellers getting the best value for their car, and buyers getting to choose from a wide assortment of automobiles.
- For a company launched in just 2015, CARS24 has scaled rapidly. With a presence in 100 cities and counting, we are growing at more than a 100% rate, year on year. That's not all - CARS24 provides several other services that benefit our patrons, such as financing and warranty for its consumers.
- Our success is spearheaded by innovation - the invention of a unique price discovery mechanism of used autos. It includes a state-of-the-art propriety inspection app, an innovative auction format that is first-of-its-kind in the world, and an all-powerful algorithm that matches supply and demand using millions of data points.
Work you'll do:
- Define and develop the Learning & Experience program strategies and processes to develop the expertise of our internal teams and external partners
- Partner with the team to analyze business needs, prioritize program roadmaps, then design and develop the programs and associated curriculum and training materials to meet those needs
- Partner with the teams to measure, evaluate and report on the effectiveness and business impact of your learning programs and employee experience initiatives.
- Drive innovation and breakthrough improvements in L&OD team's processes and practices
- Identify the tools and technology choices that will provide ways to scale the programs and improve learning effectiveness and employee experience
- Partner with other other teams to leverage existing content and programs
- Work with business teams to drive improvements in all customer experience metrics
- Create and manage the communication strategy for promoting and highlighting your strategy, priorities, and the status of your team's roadmaps
- Manage multiple projects and programs concurrently to build user centric learning experience
- LMS enhancement and higher penetration across the verticals and levels Internal and external stakeholder management to nurture a productive relationship
- Fully responsible for L&OD data, reports and organization's knowledge management
A few key skills required :
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Business acumen and strategic application
- Data visualization and presentation
- Driving digital transformation and innovation
- Commitment towards building user centric learning experience
What you will need :
- MBA or equivalent from a reputed institute
- Minimum 3 years of experience in program or project management (no freshers)
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Rich experience of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams and delivering projects
- Experience of seamless working with remote teams
- Excellent project management and multitasking skills
- Business acumen to understand the actual learning needs
- Solid organizational, project management skills, and information technology aptitude
- A strong desire to exceed expectations and strong interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability of participating in milestone driven projects
- Knowledge of leadership development and culture building work is preferred