Team Lead - Recruitment at Cars24
Views:4996 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Cars24.com - Product Analyst - IIT (2-4 yrs)
- Implement and lead a unified product roadmap by managing internal and external resources across countries and functions, in coordination with sales and marketing.
- Develop product dashboards to drive impact metrics.
- Understand user behaviour through GA/Clevertap/Mix Panel and generate user/product insights.
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of dashboard design.
- MIS visualization using BI tools such as Power BI, SQL, Advance Excel etc.
- Translating business requirements and user requests into effective report and dashboard designs in challenging deadlines.
- Assist with performance tuning of dashboards, background data queries as needed.
- Bachelor's/PG degree with at least 1 years of experience in Analytics in a corporate setting.
- Candidate should have an advance knowledge of MS Excel, MS word, Power point.
- Hands on experience with in a major analytics softwares (e.g. MySql or PowerBI)- Must have
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with experience working with large, complex data sets.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to collect, manipulate, cleanse and interpret data from multiple data sources, required.
- IIT or close equivalent pass out.
- With 2-3 yrs work experience in Data Analysis and Data science (preferred).
- Hands on experience in Customer analytics/Marketing analytics/Digital analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.