Cars24.com - Manager - HR Operations (4-5 yrs)
We are CARS24 :
- And as our name rightly suggests, we deal in everything related to pre-owned automobiles (car & bikes) and we do it 24/7.
- Now, you might ask, in this sea of car re-sellers, what is it that makes us different? Well, CARS24 is more than your next-door car re-seller. It is a next-generation e-commerce platform with an edge. It is the satisfaction we provide our customers that lies at the heart of our business.
- We take great pride in providing the best experience to all parties involved - with sellers getting the best value for their car, and buyers getting to choose from a wide assortment of automobiles.
- For a company launched in just 2015, CARS24 has scaled rapidly. With a presence in 100 cities and counting, we are growing at more than a 100% rate, year on year. That's not all - CARS24 provides several other services that benefit our patrons, such as financing and warranty for its consumers.
- Our success is spearheaded by innovation - the invention of a unique price discovery mechanism of used autos. It includes a state-of-the-art propriety inspection app, an innovative auction format that is first-of-its-kind in the world, and an all-powerful algorithm that matches supply and demand using millions of data points.
- Assume ownership of the creation and evolvement of a new operational function within the Talent (HR) team - Partner with Talent leadership and speciality groups, including Talent Management, People Strategy, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and other people teams to anchor and manage key people projects
- Establish a Talent analytics framework to identify and mitigate risks, leverage opportunities and determine people areas of focus
- Work with global HRIS teams for systems implementations across all People spaces, and project manage implementations and integrations for India
- Work closely with Payroll and Finance to ensure data integrity and system efficiency
- Define and execute on strategy to align with Talent needs, create operational roadmap, streamline processes and remove roadblocks
- Build and manage Talent Operations team, delegate work in alignment to business need and scale
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills, you are intrinsically a problem solver!
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, hyper-growth environments
- Experience in managing large scale projects in a matrixed environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity, taking initiative with little to no direction excites you
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High personal integrity and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- 4+ years of HR Operations experience
- 2+ years specific to PMO/HRIS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.